This recipe is from BHG Low Fat Food 1995. The whole recipe is 8 1/2 points, and serves 6 - that's 1 1/2 points per serve. Tastes as good as the WW Instant Chocolate Pudding sachet dessert. I have used Splenda instead of sugar to keep the points low. Whole recipe has 1 gm fat.
- Combine Splenda, cocoa, cornflour and salt in a heavy based saucepan.
- Stir in the milk, beat together well.
- Cook, stirring over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Continue to cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into six dessert dishes and refrigerate.
- Serve with fresh fruit.