1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cups With Whipped Cream
Courtesy of Rachael Ray. If you use teacups, this recipe will yield 2 cups, rather than 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1When planning your menu, make this dessert first to allow these chocolate cups to set and chill.
- 2Heat milk in a small pan over moderate heat until it comes to a boil.
- 3In blender or food processor combine egg, sugar, a pinch of salt, semisweet chips and liqueur.
- 4Run processor or turn on blender to low setting.
- 5Pour in boiling milk in a slow stream. The hot milk will cook the egg and melt the chocolate.
- 6Process or blend 1 minute, until smooth.
- 7Spoon chocolate into 4 demitasse cups and chill.
- 8After dinner, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- 9Add a little sugar and beat to combine.
- 10Top the chocolate cups with a dollop of cream and garnish each cup with mint sprigs.
- 11Place cups on saucers and serve with demitasse spoons.
- 12If you use teacups, this recipe will yield 2 cups, rather than 4.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cups With Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 996.0
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.6 g
- Cholesterol 276.9 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 75.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: