Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make a dull dish of ice cream or pudding something special.
Make and share this Chocolate Cups for Ice Cream, Etc. recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate or 6 ounces sweet chocolate
- 6 paper baking cups
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler until it is almost melted.
- Remove pan from heat stir rapidly till completely melted.
- With a teaspoon swirl the chocolate around the insides of paper cups.
- Set into muffin tins and chill till firm.
- To use tear off paper and fill with desired filling.
- •You can make chocolate leaves too: Take a maple leaf and clean it real good, then on the back side the side with the veins. Put on wax paper, spread melted chocolate over leaf and chill. Then just peel leaf off chocolate.
Extremely cool idea...the possibilities are endless. With so many chip flavors out there: white, milk, butterscotch, semi-sweet and peanut butter, you could get really fancy with this! How about a peanut butter shell with chocolate ice cream? YUM! Anyway, makes a really nice presentation and is soooo easy :) P.S. I did the ice cream, did not try pudding yet. Thanks!
I actually use silicone muffin cups for mine and I dip them in chocolate (the chocolate is on the outside of the cup). Easy peezy and so elegant!