L DJ's Note:
Make a dull dish of ice cream or pudding something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate or 6 ounces sweet chocolate
- 6 paper baking cups
- 1Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler until it is almost melted.
- 2Remove pan from heat stir rapidly till completely melted.
- 3With a teaspoon swirl the chocolate around the insides of paper cups.
- 4Set into muffin tins and chill till firm.
- 5To use tear off paper and fill with desired filling.
- 6•You can make chocolate leaves too: Take a maple leaf and clean it real good, then on the back side the side with the veins. Put on wax paper, spread melted chocolate over leaf and chill. Then just peel leaf off chocolate.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cups for Ice Cream, Etc.
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g