Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Small batch of simple, healthy, chocolate cupcakes.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄8 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon soymilk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 4 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until set.
The only "healthy" part to our weekend, but no one would have known it. Went to take a picture and they were all gone. I will definatly make these again.