Chocolate Cupcakes from the Devil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Slowly stir in the coffee and water.
- Fill the cupcake pans about two-thirds full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then frost with icing of your choice!