Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are sinfully good, too good to be true!
Make and share this Chocolate Cupcakes from the Devil recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder, high-fat
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk, shaken
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, freshly brewed strong, hot
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Slowly stir in the coffee and water.
- Fill the cupcake pans about two-thirds full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then frost with icing of your choice!