2 hrs 20 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This is one of the best and easiest black forest desserts that is sure to be a huge hit at your potlucks and church dinners. It's so rich and lovely, you might want to leave it at home for after the shindig.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cookies in work bowl of food processor; process until fine crumbs.
- 2Add melted butter and pulse to combine.
- 3Press across bottom of 9 x 13-inch dish to make a crust.
- 4Whisk together pudding and milk for 2 minutes.
- 5Spoon pudding over crust.
- 6Cut each Hostess Cupcake into fourths and arrange, cream-side up, on top of pudding.
- 7Spoon cherry pie filling over Cupcakes.
- 8Spoon whipped topping over cherries.
- 9Refrigerate several hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cupcakes Black Forest Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: