Recipe by Jennifer Dawn
Found this recipe on the Kraft Foods website - Faboulous! Great after a large meal like Christmas dinner or nice to take to a potluck or just to thank a hostess.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix and bake as directed ont he package, blending dry pudding mix into the batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Whisk or fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1 - 1 1/2 cups of cream cheese mixture into a small freezer resealable plastic bag: Seal bag.
- Poke a hole in the top of each muffin being carefull not to go through to the bottom.
- Cut small corner off the bottom of the bag. Insert tip / open of the bag into the top of each cupcake and pipe cream cheese mixture in.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Top with chocolate curls.