Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from the cupcakeblog
Make and share this Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- chop chocolate and transfer into the bowl of a standing mixer.
- add butter to the chocolate and place the bowl over a pan of simmering water. stir until chocolate melts and butter is combined.
- remove from heat and stir in sugar. let mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- beat in an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- add one egg at a time, mixing for 30 seconds between each.
- sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt into the mixture and mix until blended.
- scoop into cupcake cups and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I didn't know what the first ingredient was so I just used plain hersheys chocolate bars. These came out moist and yummy!