Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a good recipe for older kids to do. My sister-in-law made this for Christmas snacks one year, but they can be made any time.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- In the top of a double broiler, over simmering water, melt the chips and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in the noodles and drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool and set.
This is wonderful! I had fun making these and they went very well. Thanks for posting!