1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crunch Peanut Butter Treats
2 hrs 30 mins
These are great for holidays (CHRISTmas, Easter, you name it)! You can decorate the outside with colored frosting with your kids initials or whatever else you decide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, peanut butter, rice krispies, and oil together.
- 2Take spoonfuls sized however large you want and drop onto wax paper cookie sheet.
- 3Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from freezer. Shape into eggs, hearts for Valentines, or other shapes according to holidays with cookie cutters if you need to. Put back on wax paper covered cookie sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
- 5Melt dipping chocolate or chocolate with some grated paraffin wax in microwave.
- 6Dip eggs in and completely cover. Put back on cookie sheet and refrigerate. Decorate.
- 7Cooking time is freezing time.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crunch Peanut Butter Treats
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 143.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g