Cook2 hrs 30 mins
These are great for holidays (CHRISTmas, Easter, you name it)! You can decorate the outside with colored frosting with your kids initials or whatever else you decide.
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, rice krispies, and oil together.
- Take spoonfuls sized however large you want and drop onto wax paper cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Shape into eggs, hearts for Valentines, or other shapes according to holidays with cookie cutters if you need to. Put back on wax paper covered cookie sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt dipping chocolate or chocolate with some grated paraffin wax in microwave.
- Dip eggs in and completely cover. Put back on cookie sheet and refrigerate. Decorate.
- Cooking time is freezing time.