Recipe by Juenessa
I got this recipe off the side of a Pillsbury yellow cake mix box. It is easy to make and good when you need that peanut butter/chocolate fix.
- 1 package pillsbury yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups slightly crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until well blended.
- Press evenly in ungreased 15 X 10 X 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- In medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter and cereal.
- Spread over slightly cooled base.
- Refrigerate to set topping.
- Cut into bars.