Recipe by Chef Dee
Simply start with a mix,this is a chocolate treat like no other. Decadent chocolate brownie with a peanutty crispy topping, for kids of all ages !!
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Thanks to Chef Dee's Cook-A-Thon I chose to try this recipe out. I chose to take this to our state fair we belong to . Our group in the barn loved this recipe. I would not change a thing. Great recipe to try.
- 1 (900 g) packagequaker brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the brownie mix, water, eggs, and chocolate topping until blended well.
- Spray a 9x13 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Press the brownie into the pan, then bake 25-30 min's.
- Test by inserting a toothpick (or dry spaghetti) about 2" from the side of the pan, then cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the rice krispies, then spread over the cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate until set.