Recipe by dojemi
I found this recipe on another web site. It's originally from "Taste of Home" magazine.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, -- softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs.
- Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla, and salt. Spread into the prepared 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until brownies test done by inserting a wooden toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Spread marshmallow creme over cooled brownies.
- In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat.
- Stir constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cereal.
- Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator.