Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on another web site. It's originally from "Taste of Home" magazine.
Make and share this Chocolate Crunch Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs.
- Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla, and salt. Spread into the prepared 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until brownies test done by inserting a wooden toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- Spread marshmallow creme over cooled brownies.
- In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat.
- Stir constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cereal.
- Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator.