Recipe by Chef mariajane
Easy as 1,2,3!! One bowl, one stir, one pan = 16 bars!! Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk is the magic ingredient that brings these bars together so fast - easy and incredibly yummy!!
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut, flaked
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 3⁄4 cup candy coated chocolate piece
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cereal, chocolate chips, almonds and coconut. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until well combined. Spread mixture in parchment paper-lined 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 20-25 minutes or until just golden.
- Press candy pieces into top while still warm. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars.