Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
The ingredient amounts are for one 9-inch pie or an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan, this makes a wonderful crust that slices perfectly without crumbling, you may bake the crust or prepare without baking, I prefer to bake it as the crust will hold together better, if you are not a lover of cinnamon you may omit :)
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl combine all ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Fill as desired.
it was very good. worked perfectly well for me, i made it AFTER the filling, let it sit in the fridge for no more than about 5 minutes. however i'd use less butter nexxt time. i didn't need all of it, it pooled on the top after it cooled down.