- 1 -2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 (240 g) package chocolate wafer cookies, finely ground
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, milted,cooled to room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan evenly with unmelted butter, reserve Mix cookie crumbs, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl, drizzle melted butter over crumb mixture.
- Stir and toss mixture vigorously with fork until slightly darkened and uniform.
- Press crumb mixture evenly on sides and bottom of reserved pan.
- Refrigerate crust 30 minutes.