Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
Utterly elegant for any occasion. This is especially pretty if you have a crown looking bundt pan but, of course, any bundt will do perfectly well.
- 1 (510 g) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 serving size package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened, beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- Heat white baking chips over very low heat with 1 tablespoon oil until chips are melted; stir until smooth, cool slightly.
- In another saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil until chips are melted; stir until smooth, cool slightly.
- Drizzle cake with white chocolate, then with dark chocolate.
Love this chocolate cake! Very moist and perfect for chocoholics. Thanks for posting. Made for Went to the Market cooking tag game.
Very moist and chocolatey!! Made to take to Mother's Day dinner at me SIL house. I ended up slicing it up and arranging on a platter so we would only have to take half the cake and keep the other half for us since it is so good!! (I made a second dessert to take as well.) Made for PRMR 5/2010.
The cake was very moist and I like the way the chocolates looked and how they kinda firmed up on top of the cake. Please excuse my photographic skills, this cake was very pretty. Made for Photo Tag.