- 12 unsliced plain croissants
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a slit into the side of each croissant; fill with about 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; whisk in milk until smooth. Whisk in the eggs, cream and vanilla.
- Dip croissants into egg mixture.
- Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.