Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home Quick Cooking recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- Cut a slit into the side of each croissant; fill with about 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; whisk in milk until smooth. Whisk in the eggs, cream and vanilla.
- Dip croissants into egg mixture.
- Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.