Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a magazine
- 2 (3 ounce) boxescook and serve instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 quart whole milk
- 4 chocolate croissants (about 4 oz each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Have a 3-qt shallow baking dish ready.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk in a large bowl for 2 minutes, or until throughly blended.
- Cut croissants in 1-in. pieces. Arrange in a prepared baking dish. Pour pudding mixture over croissants, pushing pieces into the liquid.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until bubble around the edges and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving. If desired, dust top with powdered sugar.