Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When I was young my mom worked in a french bakery and my favorite was the chocolate croissant. This is so easy and such a quick and satisfying dessert.
- 1 large croissant
- 1 -2 hershey's miniature chocolate candy bar
- Microwave croissant on high for 15 seconds and set aside.
- Microwave chocolate in a small bowl on high for 30 seconds. Stir. If not completely melted, heat for 15 more seconds.
- Slice open croissant and spread on melted chocolate.
- Fold back together and enjoy!