Our family has been making these little guys to add to holiday cookie baskets since 1987. They freeze well, so you can make them early. The recipe's from one of my favorite junior league cookbooks, "Creme de Colorado".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- 2Roll dough into 1-inch balls and chill, covered.
- 3For chocolate coating, melt German and semisweet chocolates, and paraffin wax in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 4Use a toothpick to insert in each ball, dipping balls into chocolate mixture, one at a time.
- 5Set balls on wax paper to harden.
- 6Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1498.8
- Calories from Fat 828
- Total Fat 92.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 748.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 133.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: