Recipe by rochsann
Our family has been making these little guys to add to holiday cookie baskets since 1987. They freeze well, so you can make them early. The recipe's from one of my favorite junior league cookbooks, "Creme de Colorado".
Top Review by 12345678980123455677889
My friend Dione gave me this recipe.... and it rocked my world!!! These are so good & sooo addictive! I used 4 cups of powdered sugar and used 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips to dip. Great recipe!
- 3 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and chill, covered.
- For chocolate coating, melt German and semisweet chocolates, and paraffin wax in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Use a toothpick to insert in each ball, dipping balls into chocolate mixture, one at a time.
- Set balls on wax paper to harden.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.