Recipe by Loves2Teach
Great for bake sale. Quick and Delicious. Always got complimented of how good these morsels are.
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 (4 ounce) package sweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup angel flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring corn syrup to a boil.
- Add butter and chocolate.
- Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, flour and coconut flakes.
- Drop from tbsp onto lightly greased baking sheets, leaving 3 between each.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubble vigorously and develop lacy holes.
- Cool on sheets for 2 minutes.
- Lift with spatula and finish cooling on cooling racks (If wafer hardens on sheets, return briefly to oven).