Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich, yummy cookies that are still lower in fat than most kinds.
Make and share this Chocolate Crinkles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 duncan hines delights devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and margarine.
- Mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Shape dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Roll these in powdered sugar.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.