1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crinkles
Chocolate and powdered sugar together in one delicious cookie! Thanks Mom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening, sugar, vanilla.
- 2Beat in eggs, then chocolate.
- 3In another bowl sift 2 cup flour, baking powder, salt:mix well.
- 4Add this alternately with milk to shortening mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Chill for 2 hours.
- 6Form into one-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- 7Place on greased cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- 8Bake at 350°F for approx 10 minutes for soft cookies, 13 for more firm/hard.
- 9Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet, then cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (1397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 87.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g