Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
A tasty and easy Christmas cookie recipe from Gold Medal.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix granulated sugar, oil, vanilla, and chocolate in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll in sugar to coat.
- Shape dough into balls. Place about two inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indention remains when touched.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.