1/2 Photos of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
An attractive fudgy cookie with a crackled appearance. I received the recipe from a male co-worker who makes these every year for the whole building. These are my friend Roo's favorite cookies. She calls them clouds of love because she knows I only bake these for special people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together sugar and oil; I use a wooden spoon.
- 2Add cocoa, blending well.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to cocoa mixture, blending well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, usually overnight.
- 6Dough has the consistency of soft fudge.
- 7Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 9Spray a#50 cookie scoop (the 2 tbles size) with Pam (you may have to repeat several times) and scoop dough out and roll in powdered sugar.
- 10keep dough in fridge between batches.
- 11Place cookies about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- 12Bake 12 to 14 minutes until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled.
- 13place cookies on wire racks and cool completely.
- 14Recipe does not seem to double well; dough comes out too soft.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1692.1
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 248.0 mg
- Sodium 728.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 173.0 g
- Protein 22.4 g