Perfect Pixie's Note:
These cookies have an almost brownie-like texture and keep for about 5 days (if you can rsist that long), they are divine, there is no other word for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 160 degrees.
- 2melt chocolate and butter over a small pan of simmering water or in a microwave until smooth.
- 3cool slightly.
- 4in a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5beat eggs and sugar with electric mixture until pale, about 2 minutes.
- 6reduce speed and add chocolate mix and vanilla extract.
- 7add flour mixture until blended together.
- 8cover bowl and put in fridge for 1 1/2 hours, or even up to 2 days.
- 9put icing sugar in a small bowl.
- 10shape the dough into 4cm balls and roll in the sugar.
- 11put them on baking sheets lined with baking paper and press down lightly with your hand to flatten.
- 12bake for 12-15 minutes for soft centres and set edges.
- 13let cool on a baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- 14turn on to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 77.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g