Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Rolled in powdered sugar, these cookies turn out crackly, white and delicious. This recipe is from the Company's Coming cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 (1 ounce) melted unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla and chocolate.
- Sift dry ingredients and add and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar. Coat well. Put on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes. Cookies will be soft.