Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
So, so easy and addictive!! Recipe is from Pepperidge Farm.
Make and share this Chocolate Crescent Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 of a 17 . 3 ounce package pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet, thawed (1 sheet)
- 2⁄3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350°F Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry into a 16-inch square. Cut the pastry square into 8 (8 x 4-inch) rectangles. Cut the rectangles diagonally into 16 triangles. Arrange about 2 teaspoons chocolate chips down the center of each triangle. Starting at the wide end, roll each triangle up, bending the edges in to form a crescent. Place the pastries seam-side down on a baking sheet and brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake the pastries for 20 minutes or until they're golden brown.