1/1 Photo of Chocolate Crescent Rolls (From Scratch)
This is a really nice, quick recipe for chocolate crescent rolls without yeast. They are easy to make and taste nice and sweet. The original recipe comes from famous German chef Tim Mälzer. He says: "With these rolls every morning will be full of smiles."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix sugar, salt, milk oil and quark. Add flour and baking powder as well as chocolate.
- 2Using your hands (or the dough hooks of your mixer) work into a smooth dough.
- 3On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a rectangle of 3mm thickness. Cut into six smaller rectangles and half those diagonally to get 12 triangles in total.
- 4Starting on the smaller end, roll up the triangles to form crescents.
- 5Place on a paper-lined baking sheet and glaze with the egg yolk-water-mix.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crescent Rolls (From Scratch)
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: