Recipe by Darlene Summers
I make these every Christmas. My family would think they were deprived if I didn't--especially my 19 year old grandson
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (or 1 recipe homemade eagle brand milk)
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups coconut
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar together; add milk, coconut, and nuts.
- Mix well (I use my hands--it gets stiff).
- Refrigerate or put in freezer till of rolling consistency.
- Roll into balls and freeze on cookie sheets till ready to dip.
- Dip in chocolate made of 1 package chocolate chips,& 1 stick paraffin. Use toothpicks for dipping and put on foil or wax paper till set.
- You may freeze for long periods of time or use right away.