Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 150 ml double cream
- 350 g chocolate, broken up
- 2 tablespoons orange brandy
- 25 g unsalted butter
- chocolate, melted, for dipping
- white chocolate, grated, for decoration
- chocolate, grated, for decoration
- Heat the cream in a small pan until boiling, remove from the heat and add the chocolate, stir until melted.
- Add the brandy and the butter, stir until the butter has melted.
- Freeze until firm enough to hold its shape, approximately 20 minutes.
- Using a melon baller scoop out rounds and place onto non-stick baking paper, chill until firm.
- Either roll the truffles in a little cool, melted chocolate in your hands or dip into melted chocolate. Place in a small paper caseor roll in grated chocolate. Store in the refrigerator.