Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
These are great for gift giving or serve for a special occasion. This is from Kraft foods.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon almond flavored liqueur
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted (Baker's preferred)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted, ground (Planter's preferred)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, honey and liqueur with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in melted chocolate and almonds; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours till firm.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 24 balls, using scant tbsp for each.
- Roll in cocoa till evenly coated.
- Store in tight covered container in fridge.