1 hr 5 mins
A winter dessert that can be made a day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and sugar in pan.
- 2Stir over low heat till sugar dissolved.
- 3Bring to boil, add rice.
- 4Simmer, covered for 50 minutes or till most of the milk is absorbed.
- 5Stir several times during cooking.
- 6Remove pan from heat, stir in chocolate, stir till melted.
- 7Cool rice to room temperature.
- 8Beat cream till soft peaks form, fold half into rice mixture.
- 9Spoon rice into 4 serving bowls.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 11Serve with remaining cream and extra chocky.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Rice
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.9
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 15.4 g