Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A winter dessert that can be made a day ahead.
Make and share this Chocolate Cream Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and sugar in pan.
- Stir over low heat till sugar dissolved.
- Bring to boil, add rice.
- Simmer, covered for 50 minutes or till most of the milk is absorbed.
- Stir several times during cooking.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in chocolate, stir till melted.
- Cool rice to room temperature.
- Beat cream till soft peaks form, fold half into rice mixture.
- Spoon rice into 4 serving bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with remaining cream and extra chocky.