1 hr 5 mins
Just Cher's Note:
Is there anything better than chocolate, strawberries, and whipped cream?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil Add flour and cocoa all at once, stir until a smooth ball forms.
- 2Remove from the heat, let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat until smooth and shiny.
- 5Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 inch apart onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until set and and brown.
- 7Remove to wire racks.
- 8Immediately split puffs oven, remove and discard soft dough from inside.
- 9Cool puffs completely.
- 10In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- 11Fold in whipped cream and strawberries Fill bottom halfs of puffs.
- 12Replace tops and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (2256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g