Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Is there anything better than chocolate, strawberries, and whipped cream?
Make and share this Chocolate Cream Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil Add flour and cocoa all at once, stir until a smooth ball forms.
- Remove from the heat, let stand 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat until smooth and shiny.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 inch apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until set and and brown.
- Remove to wire racks.
- Immediately split puffs oven, remove and discard soft dough from inside.
- Cool puffs completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream and strawberries Fill bottom halfs of puffs.
- Replace tops and serve immediately.