Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A rich chocolate dessert for an occasion.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Bring margarine and water to a boil.
- Blend flour in, beating it into a ball.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well, work fast as not to cook the eggs.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9" x 13" glass pan and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Cool crust.
- For filling:.
- Cream the cream cheese then mix in the pudding and milk.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
- Keep refrigerated.