Recipe by Lorac
20 minutes is all it takes to make this deliciously rich desert! A chocaholic's dream! For best results use chocolate that has at least 50% cocoa solids.
Top Review by Karry
Very rich! Shouldn't be eaten on it's own though, as it definitely needs something to go with it, like a cake or an ice cream. It was very easy to make and took almost no time. Do not refiridgerate, as it alters the texture.
- 5 ounces good quality dark chocolate or 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up the chocolate and microwave on High for about 2 minutes or until melted, stir and set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream until soft peaks form, whisk the Bailey's into the cream.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the mascarpone until smooth, then beat in the Bailey cream mixture.
- Pour in the cooled chocolate and stir lightly to form a swirl pattern.
- Spoon into 1/2 cup ramkins or small stemmed wine glasses and cover generously with chocolate shavings.
- Serve or refrigerate.