1/13 Photos of Chocolate Cream Pie
Young Living in Texas's Note:
This pie is so rich. It is so quick and easy. It is also enjoyed quick and easy. You must try this for your next Chocolate Pie. I HAVE to make it EVERY Thanksgiving, especially for son Kevin and son-in-law Dwain. My sister-in-law, Sherry, entered it in their 1996 church cookbook, "Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread", Wise County, Texas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water and cornstarch and cocoa until smooth.
- 2Sir in Eagle Brand milk and egg yolks.
- 3Cook until thick in saucepan or microwave.
- 4Stir in 2 tablespoons butter.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Cool slightly (stirring occasionally).
- 7Pour into baked pie shell.
- 8For meringue: Preheat oven to 400°.
- 9Top with meringue and brown.
- 10Or may top with whipped cream after chilling pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g