Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I LOVE chocolate cake. this sounds great. cooking time is actually chill time.
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together milk and egg substitute in a medium saucepan. Gradually add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener to mixture, whisking until blended. Add butter and vanilla.
- Cook over medium heat whisking until mixture begins to boil; boil one minute, whisking constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pour filling into piecrust. Cover filling with waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over pie; garnish with chocolate shavings, if you chose.