Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious and easy chocolate pie for any occasion.
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 7 ounces hersheys milk chocolate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- Combine marshmallow and milk in microwavable bowl and melt completely.
- Slowly add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- In separate bowl pour whipping cream and whip with a blender on high speed until it thickens.
- Add whipping cream to chocolate mixture and stir until completely mixed.
- Pour into pie shell; cover and refrigerate for four hours or until firm.