Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent. Share this recipe with your friends.
- 4 ounces chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Heat chocolate and 2 tablespoons milk in saucepan over low heat stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese, add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze until firm 4 hours.
- After take and leave in fridge.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.