1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cream of Wheat Aka Chocolate Porridge
This is a recipe that my mother used to make for us kids. It is total comfort food for me now. I love to make it and then let the skin form on the top while it's cooling. My son likes lumps in his. LOL. This recipe is for one serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook the cream of wheat according to package directions with the milk and salt.
- 2While it's still in the pot stir in a little chocolate syrup.
- 3Taste it, if it's too weak for you add some more.
- 4pour it into a bowl and add the pat of butter.
- 5Add a spoon and you are in comfort food heaven!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream of Wheat Aka Chocolate Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g