This is just the perfect after dinner delight! The perfect duo of coffee or tea and these has never tasted better! Wonderful for a romantic end to a wonderful evening! While these are made easier by the use of ready-to-use crepes, you may certainly make your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package ready-to-use crepes (10 crepes)
- powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit such as strawberries, peaches, nectarines and (sliced or cut up) or 1 1/2 cups kiwi fruits (sliced or cut up)
- white chocolate curls
- 1BEAT sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in pudding mix and cocoa powder. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- 2PIPE or spoon a generous 1/3 cup filling into center of each crepe. Roll up each crepe. Place on serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 3SPOON fruit over crepes. Garnish with white chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Filling for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (1017 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: