Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is just the perfect after dinner delight! The perfect duo of coffee or tea and these has never tasted better! Wonderful for a romantic end to a wonderful evening! While these are made easier by the use of ready-to-use crepes, you may certainly make your own.
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) packageready-to-use crepes (10 crepes)
- powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh fruit such as strawberries, peaches, nectarines and (sliced or cut up) or 1 1⁄2 cups kiwi fruits (sliced or cut up)
- white chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in pudding mix and cocoa powder. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- PIPE or spoon a generous 1/3 cup filling into center of each crepe. Roll up each crepe. Place on serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- SPOON fruit over crepes. Garnish with white chocolate curls, if desired.