Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Oreo! Move over! I have seen a lot of Oreo-type recipes. This really sounds great, doesn't it? The cream cheese filling just seems to make these perfect! Get a glass of milk, sit down and dunk these cookies! 8)
- 2 (18 ounce) packages devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 2 2⁄3 cups icing sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the mix, eggs, flour and butter.
- Roll dough into balls the size of a walnut.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool about 2 minutes and remove from tray to cool completely.
- While cooling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, butter and extracts, combining well.
- Spread onto bottoms of cookie.
- Place another cookie on top to sandwich and enjoy!