Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package white frosting mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons water, hot
- 1⁄2 cup candied fruit, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- to taste chocolate fudge frosting mix
- Combine frosting mix with soft butter, water and if desired chopped fruits or nuts.
- Knead 20-30 times on board lightly dusted with confectioners sugar.
- Divide and shape into 8 eggs; chill.
- Coat eggs with Chocolate Fudge Frosting mix by dipping egg into frosting, ending with a swirl on top.
- Keep frosting mix over hot water while dipping the eggs.
- Decorated with white frosting mix tinted with pastel colors.