1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cream Coffee
The perfect drink for cold evenings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup coffee
- 1Reserve one tablespoon of the whipping cream and set aside.
- 2Whip the remaining whipping cream.
- 3In a suacepan, over low heat, combine the reserved cream with the chocolate syrup.
- 4Add coffee to syrup mixture slowly. Stir
- 5Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream.
- 6Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g